REFRIGERATION OIL #4
Viscosity 300 SUS (ISO VG 68) Replaces 4GS and C-4
- Hydro-Balance Refrigeration Oils are quality refrigeration compressor lubricants refined from selected naphthenic base crude oils. Virtually wax free and very stable. They provide excellent low temperature properties, assuring long, trouble free service. Approved by most major equipment manufacturers.
- High quality naphthenic based lubricants
- OEM approved
- Compatible with CFC and HCFC refrigerants
- Moisture and wax free
- Filtered to 1 micron for high purity
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- APPLICATION RECOMMENDATIONS
- Mineral Refrigeration Oils are recommended for use with refrigerants listed below. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDATION FOR SELECTION. If none is available, use the following as a guide:
- For refrigerants 11, 12 and 113 with evaporator temperatures above -20°F, use Refrigeration Oil #3 or #4. Below -20°F, use Refrigeration Oil #3.
- For Refrigerants 13, 22, 114, 502 ethane, propane and isobutane, use Refrigeration Oil #3.
- For ammonia with evaporator temperatures above -20°F, use Refrigeration Oil #4 or #5. Below -20°F, use Refrigeration Oil #3.
———-> Refrigeration Oil #3 – 150SUS @ 100°F
———-> Refrigeration Oil #4 – 300SUS @ 100°F
———-> Refrigeration Oil #5 – 525SUS @ 100°F
Contents meet the specifications of most compressor and equipment manufacturers. Always consult your manufacturer for specific applications.
4GS, C-4, RO-30, WF 68