ISO 32 SYNTHETIC POLYOL-ESTER
Viscosity Grade 32
- For Use with Environmentally Sound HFC Refrigerants
- Excellent lubricating properties over a wide temperature range
- OEM Approved
- Superior Corrosion Resistance, Excellent Oxidative and Hydrolytic Stability
- Good Load Carry Capabilities
- Excellent Retrofit Capabilities
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- HYDRO-BALANCE ISO SERIES
Polyol-Ester based refrigeration lubricants are specifically formulated for use with environmentally friendly HFC refrigerants. They are also suitable with HCFC and CFC refrigerants which make them suitable for many applications.
TYPICAL COMPRESSOR APPLICATIONS
ISO 32 is for use with systems requiring ISO Viscosity Grade 32 polyol ester lubricant. Contents of this container are manufactured by leading producers of Polyol-Ester refrigeration lubricants and meet the specifications of many equipment and compressor manufacturers. Always consult your manufacturer for specific applications.
Refrigeration lubricants absorb moisture from the air. This container is packaged under dry nitrogen to maintain product integrity. Keep container tightly sealed until time of use and when not dispensing.
REPLACES:RL 32H, EAL 32