ISO 32 3MAF SYNTHETIC ESTER
Viscosity Grade 32
- For Use with Environmentally Sound HFC Refrigerants
- Excellent lubricating properties over a wide temperature range
- OEM Approved
- Superior Corrosion Resistance, Excellent Oxidative and Hydrolytic Stability
- Good Load Carry Capabilities
- Specially formulated for use with HFC refrigerants
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- HYDRO-BALANCE ISO SERIES
Polyol-Ester based refrigeration lubricants are specifically formulated for use with environmentally friendly HFC refrigerants. They are also suitable with HCFC and CFC refrigerants which make them suitable for many applications.
TYPICAL COMPRESSOR APPLICATIONS
ISO 32 3MAF is for use with systems requiring ISO Viscosity Grade 32 polyol ester lubricant and meets Copeland Compressor specifications. Consult your equipment manufacturer for specific recommendations.
Contents of this container are manufactured by leading producers of Polyol-Ester refrigeration lubricants and meet the specifications of many equipment and compressor manufacturers. Always consult your manufacturer for specific applications.
Refrigeration lubricants absorb moisture from the air. This container is packaged under dry nitrogen to maintain product integrity. Keep container tightly sealed until time of use and when not dispensing.
REPLACES: RL 32 3 MAF