INTERNAL COIL CLEANER
- Environmentally friendly flushing solvent for use after burnouts, for retrofits or compressor replacement
- Safely cleans systems that use CFC, HCFC, and HFC refrigerants and all types of lubricants
- Excellent A/C and refrigeration parts cleaner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Recover refrigerant according to EPA regulations.
- Disconnect the compressor, expansion valve, accumulator, receiver, dryer, capillary tube and solenoid valves.
- Circulate Internal Coil Cleaner for 15 to 20 minutes through each coil using a container, tubing and a hand pump. For larger systems, use a larger container and circulating pump.
- Use approximately 1 gallon per system ton.
- Collect used cleaner and dispose of according to federal, state and local regulations.
- Blow pressurized nitrogen through coils to remove remaining cleaner and accelerate evaporation.
- Separately clean additional tubing, and clean or replace expansion valve, capillary tube, solenoid valve, accumulator and receiver.
- Reconnect the system components and install new compressor and dryer. Evacuate system to 300 microns.
- Recharge system.
WARNING: Do not use near open flame or fire.
NOTE: For cleaning line sets look at Hydro-balance Sludge Gun Flushing Tool for a reusable solution(H-SG25).