Non-Toxic HVAC Anti-Freeze Solution
- HYDRO-THERM™ PG100 is a propylene glycol based heat transfer fluid designed for maximum freeze protection for hydronic heating, chillers, solar heating, and other closed-loop water systems. HYDRO-THERM™ PG100’s food-grade inhibitor package and GRAS (generally regarded as safe) ingredients make it a superior choice over ethylene glycol based fluids.
- Unique testing procedure
- PG100 Test Strips determine adequate freeze & corrosion protection
- 70% propylene glycol based heat transfer fluid for maximum freeze protection
- Contains a food-grade corrosion inhibitor package specially designed for HVAC systems
- Burst protection to -100°F (-73°C)
- Freeze protection to – 60°F (-51°C)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Suggested usage instructions:
- – Thoroughly clean the system.
- – Measure the system capacity in gallons by filling completely with fresh water, draining into a suitable container, and recording the gallons removed.
- – Select the desired temperature protection level using the chart upper right:
- – Calculate the amount of PG100 required: System Capacity X% Concentration of PG100 = amount of PG100 required in gallons.
- – Fill the system taking special care to ensure all air is removed from the system.
- – Use PG100 Test Strips to determine adequate freeze and corrosion protection.
- – Retest annually.