VACUUM PUMP OIL
Lubricates and Cleans Vacuum Pumps
GIVES YOU THESE BENEFITS
- Highly demulsifiable…separates from water in 25 minutes at 180°F.
- Powerful sludge dispersant loosens dirt, sludge and cleans pump.
- Combination of additives makes for true anti-wear lubricant and lengthens pump life.
- Anti-rust ingredient protects internal parts.
- Vapor pressure less than 0.1 microns at 140°F.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- After 15 to 20 hours of operation, drain vacuum pump and refill with VACUUM PUMP OIL. NOTE- Because of its extra cleaning power, VACUUM PUMP OIL may become discolored. Remember VACUUM PUMP OIL is both a vacuum pump lubricant and a flushing oil.
- Dirt and sludge can reduce efficiency and damage pump. VACUUM PUMP OIL’s special additives prevent sludge formation and keeps dirt in suspension. Also prevents rusting and minimizes wear.
Virginia KMP, NU-Calon, JB, Robinair, Etc.