Safe Functional Design
- Has been proven to control the growth of, or inactivate, Legionnaire’s Disease. Bacteria in experimental laboratory conditions for (2) months when approximately 15 gallons of water flow over CDC Anti-Clog #1 Units per day.
- Sealed, tamper-proof housing prevents skin contact with biocide
- Filter pad controls biocide for consistent, perfectly timed chemical release over three months
- Weighted, so pieces stay in position, never float away
- Does not clog drain ports
- Low profile, fits most cooling equipment
|ITEM #||UP TO||QTY|
|H-FTC24||5 TONS EACH||24|
|H-ATC12||15 TONS EACH||12|
|H-CDC06||45 TONS EACH||6|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
DO NOT USE IN:
- HUMIDIFIERS, HUMIDIFIER SECTIONS OF AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS OR EVAPORATOR COOLERS.
- – Clean condensate pan and drain before installing unit.
- – Place unit in pan, pad side down.
- – In pans with drain connections, place unit under the cooling coil in the middle of pan length.
- – Unit must be in contact with condensate.
- – This unit is designed and approved only for use in drain pans of Air Conditioning Systems and Refrigeration Systems.
- – Do Not Remove Unit Housing. Do Not Place Unit In Drain Pans Above Food Products. Replace Unit Every 3 Months.