Condenser Coil Cleaner & Brightener
- BLACK MAX is a highly concentrated cleaning system that removes a broad range of soils quickly and with minimal effort. Its ingredients act synergistically to penetrate, emulsify and sequester contaminants for easy rinsing away with water. It is specially formulated for the cleaning and brightening of air conditioning condenser coils. It is non-acidic, non-flammable and contains no toxic petroleum or chlorinated solvents. The surfactants used in BLACK MAX are biodegradable.
- Premium grade alkaline – expanding foam action
- Brightens better than normal alkaline cleaners
- Dilution rates from 3 to 40 parts water
- Must be thoroughly rinsed with water
- Contains hazardous component Potassium Hydroxide
- Good ventilation, protective gloves, and eye protection required
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
DO NOT USE ON INDOOR COILS. USE ONLY OUTDOORS.
TIP: Cleaning action is accelerated if condenser coil is still warm from use.
– Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
– Disconnect all power before working on equipment.
– Protect surrounding area from over-spray.
– Dilute BLACK MAX with water according to dilution rates below.
– Always spray downwind with a low pressure sprayer and coarse spray to avoid misting. Spray between fins using horizontal motion, working from the bottom up.
– Wait 3 to 4 minutes until foam begins to subside and rinse thoroughly with large amounts of water.