Water Soluble Safety Solvent
CLEANS, DEGREASES, DEODORIZES
NON-FLAMMABLE • BIODEGRADABLE
- Easily Removes Grease, Soot, Grime, Oil, Tobacco Tars, Wax, Carbon, Gummy Dust…and Many Other Stubborn Deposits.
- Removes tobacco tars, grease, grime, soot, and baked-on residues from electronic filters, refrigeration parts, heating parts, fans, vents, blowers, air ducts, and registers
- Dilution rates from 2 to 10 parts water
- May irritate eyes and skin – Excessive contact should be avoided
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- SUPER H.D. may be applied by dipping, swabbing or low or high pressure sprayer. For cleaning electronic filters, turn unit and fans off. Dilute SUPER H.D. with 2 parts water. Spray liberally and allow to penetrate for 5 minutes, rinse thoroughly with water. To clean other hard surfaces, dilute with 4 parts water for baked on residue or grease. Dilute with 8-10 parts water for oils, dust and grime. Do not use on glass.