POLYVINYL ETHER REFRIGERATION LUBRICANT
For Use in Systems Requiring Polyvinyl Ether Lubricant
- HYDRO-BALANCE® PVE 68 is a new generation polyvinyl ether compressor lubricant for use with HFC refrigerants. Polyvinyl ether based lubricants are inherently resistant to hydrolysis which provides superiority over polyol esters (POE).
- HYDRO-BALANCE PVE 68 is for use in systems requiring ISO VG 68 polyvinyl ether lubricant and replaces FVC68D. Where approved by the OEM, HYDRO-BALANCE PVE 68 is also suitable for systems requiring ISO VG 68 polyvinyl ether lubricant.
- Compatible with all HFC refrigerants.
- For use in systems requiring Polyvinyl Ether Lubricant
- Does not hydrolyze to form acid
- Exceptional resistance to capillary tube blockage
- Excellent lubricity for greater wear protection
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications