Non-Acid, Foaming, Air-Cooled Condenser Cleaner
- HYDRO-KLEEN is specially formulated for the cleaning and brightening of air conditioning condenser coils. It is non-acidic, non-flammable and contains no toxic petroleum or chlorinated solvents. The surfactants used in HYDRO-KLEEN are biodegradable.
- Expanding foam action
- Alkaline formulation is excellent on greasy coils
- Dilution rates from 2 to 20 parts water
- U.S.D.A. accepted
- Must be thoroughly rinsed with water
- Contains hazardous component Potassium Hydroxide
- Good ventilation, protective gloves, and eye protection required
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- DO NOT USE ON INDOOR COILS. USE ONLY OUTDOORS.
- TIP: Cleaning action is accelerated if condenser coil is still warm from use.
- Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Disconnect all power before working on equipment.
- Protect surrounding area from over-spray.
- Using a suitable low-pressure sprayer, dilute HYDRO-KLEEN with water according to dilution rates below.
- Always spray downwind with a coarse spray to avoid misting. Spray between fins using horizontal motion, working from the bottom up.
- Wait 3 to 4 minutes until foam begins to subside and rinse completely with large amounts of water.
- Flush sprayer completely with water after use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: