DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
DO NOT USE ON INDOOR COILS. USE ONLY OUTDOORS.
TIP: Cleaning action is accelerated if condenser coil is still warm from use.
– Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
– Disconnect all power before working on equipment.
– Protect surrounding area from over-spray.
– Dilute BLACK MAX with water according to dilution rates below.
– Always spray downwind with a low pressure sprayer and coarse spray to avoid misting. Spray between fins using horizontal motion, working from the bottom up.
– Wait 3 to 4 minutes until foam begins to subside and rinse thoroughly with large amounts of water.