Color Coded Cooling Water Treatment
- HYDRO-TREAT utilizes polymerphosphonates for scale control; corrosion control is maintained by the formation of a protective molybdenum film on metal surfaces. HYDRO-TREAT also contains dispersants and peptizing agents to keep heat transfer surfaces free of insoluble materials such as silt, sand and airborne particles.
- HYDRO-TREAT makes cooling water treatment dosage a simple matter of matching colors. Addition of HYDRO-TREAT will turn circulating water blue. Treatment levels are easily maintained by using HYDRO-TREAT color coded visual test strips.
- Easy to use
- Controls scale and corrosion
- Eliminates complicated testing procedures
- Economical, 1 qt. per 1,000 gal.
- No chromates or heavy metals