Ice Machine Cleaner
- Removes slime and scale buildup and restores efficiency of ice machines
- Fast acting, non-foaming
- Nickel Safe
- Meets Manitowoc spec. GES-6 for ice machine cleaner
- All food-grade ingredients
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Directions for use:
- – Follow equipment manufacturer’s cleaning instructions. If not available, use the following as a guide:
Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
- – Drain machine and refill with fresh water.
- – Turn off refrigeration and leave pump in operation if possible.
- – Add H.B. 30 to circulating water at the rate of 3 – 6 ounces per gallon.
- – Circulate for approximately 30 minutes, brushing solution on surfaces not contacted by circulating solution.
- – Extra heavy scale may require repeat application. Clean drums by mixing 8 ounces H.B. 30 with 2 quarts water and brush on scaled surfaces.
- – After cleaning, drain and flush thoroughly with fresh water.