DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DO NOT USE ON INDOOR COILS. USE ONLY OUTDOORS.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Cleaning action is accelerated if condenser coil is still warm from use.
- Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Disconnect all power before working on equipment.
- Protect surrounding area from over-spray.
- Using a suitable low-pressure sprayer, dilute HYDRO-KLEEN with water according to dilution rates below.
- Always spray downwind with a coarse spray to avoid misting. Spray between fins using horizontal motion, working from the bottom up.
- Wait 3 to 4 minutes until foam begins to subside and rinse completely with large amounts of water.
- Flush sprayer completely with water after use.