CLEANS EVAPORATOR AND CONDENSER COILS
- May irritate eyes and skin – excessive contact should be avoided
- No foaming action – only attacks dirt buildup, not metal
- Environmentally safe – cleans without damage to environment, personnel, or equipment
- Dilution rates: Condensers – 4 parts water / Evaporators – 8 parts water
- Rinsing not required on evaporators – normal condensation will carry away dirt and contamination
- U.S.D.A. Accepted
Removes Mold, Mildew, Dust, Soot, Greasy Residue, Lint, and Other Particulate
Improves Indoor Air Quality • Reduces Power Consumption
Safely cleans evaporators and condensers without potential damage to equipment, personnel, or the environment. Unlike strong acid or highly alkaline cleaners that attack metal, Enviro-Coil Cleaner attacks only the dirt build up and leaves metal surfaces clean and free of corrosion.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Evaporator Coils: Dilute with 8 parts water (1 pint cleaner per gallon of water).Shut system off. Spray coil thoroughly using a course spray. Wait 5 minutes and resume normal operation. No rinsing required when condensation is present.
Air Cooled Condensers Coils: Useful tip: cleaning is more effective if condenser is still warm from use. Dilute with 4 parts water (1 qt. cleaner per gallon of water). Shut system off. Spray condenser thoroughly with a course spray, saturating all surfaces to be cleaned. Allow cleaner to work for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse away dirt and contamination with a garden hose using as much pressure as possible. A hose end spray nozzle is ideal for rinsing. Rinse water is not hazardous and will not harm surrounding plants, roofs, or other nearby equipment.
|ITEM #||PRODUCT SIZES||QTY|