NON-ACID CONDENSER CLEANER(BASE)
- Properly dilute with water according to label instructions before use:
– 6 to 24 parts water for expanding foam on condenser coils
– 80 parts water for electronic filters, blowers, registers and other components
- Excellent on greasy contamination
- U.S.D.A. accepted
- Contains hazardous component Potassium Hydroxide
- Must be thoroughly rinsed with water
- Good ventilation, protective gloves, and eye protection required
|ITEM #||CONTAINER SIZE||QTY|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
DO NOT USE ON INDOOR COILS. USE ONLY OUTDOORS.
TIP: Cleaning action is accelerated if condenser coil is still warm from use.
– Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
– Disconnect all power before working on equipment.
– Protect surrounding area from over-spray.
– Using a suitable low-pressure sprayer, dilute cleaner with water according to dilution rates below.
– Always spray downwind with a coarse spray to avoid misting.
– Spray between fins using horizontal motion, working from the bottom up.
– Wait 3 to 4 minutes until foam begins to subside and rinse completely with large amounts of water.
– Flush sprayer completely with water after use.